Recipe: Salmon with asparagus papillote
You don’t have the will to clean up the mess? I have this kind of days some of times, looks like the dirty dishes are never ending. This recipe is perfect because it needs no work afterwards.
I could eat fish every day, but salmon can be expensive so I try to choose any other kinds of fish. If you don’t have or you can’t afford salmon you can substitute for any fish you want. Trout is an excellent substitute and way cheaper than salmon.
Wild-caught salmon is one of the most nutritious foods. High in nutritional value. Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and a great source of protein, vitamins and minerals (including potassium, selenium and vitamin B12).
This salmon recipe is easy to make and this method of preparation keeps the moisture levels and flavors intact. Even if you have no experience in the kitchen you can make this recipe.
Also, it’s a very versatile recipe, because you can use other types of veggies like onions, tomatoes, zucchini… your choice. Let your imagination fly!
Easy to make, no mess and delicious. What else do you need to try this amazing recipe? Nothing. Just the ingredients.
Let’s do it!
- 4 (6 oz each) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 lemon sliced
- Fresh herbs
- Cut four sheets of aluminum foil.
- Divide asparagus into 4 equal portions and layer in center of each foil.
- In a small bowl mix together, olive oil with garlic. Drizzle the oil over the asparagus then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Season each fillet of salmon with salt and pepper and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with fresh herbs.
- Wrap sides of oil and place over the barbecue.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Unwrap and serve.