Recipe: Grilled honey lemon cilantro chicken.
Hi, It’s been a while since had I writen a new post blog. We have been busy and buried in the depths of work!
But we didn’t forget you! We are here because of you… So here we go!
After a busy week we like to relax and enjoy ourselves while we do barbecue. We love chicken… but if it is “grilled chicken” we love it even more!
So, this week we have this delicious recipe “Grilled honey lemon/lime cilantro chicken”. It is a recipe full of deep flavors like honey, lemon, cilantro, garlic and ginger… we can synthesize it like an explosion of flavor! All the ingredients work great together, you will love this recipe.
You will not regret it!
- 2 pounds boneless and skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- ¼ cup lemon juice (you can use lemon or lime, even orange)
- ½ cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl combine lemon juice, honey, olive oil, garlic, ginger, cilantro, salt and black pepper.
- Put chicken in a Ziploc bag and pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Let it marinade a couple of hours or overnight if you can.
- Grill each side of the seasoned chicken until cooked throughout and no longer pink.
You can enjoy this amazing recipe with a side dish of rosemary potatoes or fresh grilled veggies. Enjoy and share!